Dear valued clients of RPI Therapy Services:
We want to provide you with our current plans regarding our efforts to limit the potential exposure to and spread of COVID-19. We are monitoring ongoing developments on this virus in our region and making decisions based on these developments in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have also retained an Infectious Disease Physician to guide us through these unchartered waters. Our top priority is the health and safety of all of our clients, staff and business partners.
We hope that this letter finds you in good health. We wanted to reach out to let you know that RPI Therapy Services is here to help with any of your therapy needs. Our offices are still open with meticulous cleaning and precautionary measures as described below. We also can provide Telehealth services for those that prefer to maintain shelter in place. Our clients have found this service extremely valuable even while practicing social distancing. We have options available to continue your therapeutic goals and the ability to reduce any declines.
To keep our staff and clients safe, we are asking you to reschedule appointments if any of the following situations would apply to you:
- You have been travelled via public transportation (plane, bus, train) in the last 14 days.
- You have had a possible exposure to someone with Coronavirus.
- You are not feeling well
In addition, we encourage you to help prevent the spread of disease by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after using the restroom and before eating or preparing food. We will ask all clients to wash their hands before starting therapy.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash can.
- Only clients receiving therapy are allowed into the therapy gym and we will be maintaining social distance (greater than six feet) between all clients receiving therapy. In addition, we are spreading out the timing of our therapy visits to decrease the number of clients in the clinic at any one time. We have ample space, private rooms and cubicles in our clinics to ensure appropriate social distancing.
As always, we will continue to disinfect all surfaces and changes linens after each patient visit, wash our hands between patients and follow all of our infection control policies as mandated by Health and Human Services, the CDC and our company policies. All staff and patients are wearing facial masks during treatments. In addition, we will be monitoring the health of our staff and will be asking additional screening questions each visit to help minimize the spread of this virus. Please feel free to ask for more information.
We care greatly for all of you and want to assure you that we are here for you. Whether you are a current or former patient, we are always here for you in time of need. Please stay healthy and safe and contact us if you have any questions or concerns or if you would like more information about a virtual Tele-Health or E-Visit.
|Jonty Felsher, PT||Jonathan Gordon, PT|
Clayton Office: 314-644-1978
Creve Coeur Office: 314-991-1978