If you’re a Physical Therapist who is compassionate, loves working with a highly skilled team and is looking for room to grow, this is the position for you. New grads are welcome to apply. This full time position is being filled due to continuous business growth and will be based within our two outpatient clinics (Clayton and Creve Coeur).
Rehabilitation Professionals, Inc. (RPI Therapy) is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for older adults in independent and assisted living communities as well as outpatient clinics located in Missouri and Illinois.
This position is responsible for assessing the need for, developing and delivering physical therapy to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
- Identify and make referrals to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
- Instruct, educate and train patients/caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity.
- Valid Missouri Physical Therapy license
- Requires good organizational and time management skills
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans
- 401k plan with company match
- Short Term Disability
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
- Referral bonus program
RPI Therapy requires proof that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents you from being vaccinated where allowable under the la