Dear valued clients of RPI Therapy Services:
We want to provide you with our current plans regarding our efforts to limit the potential exposure to and spread of COVID-19. We are monitoring the constant developments on this virus in our region and making decisions based on these developments in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our top priority is the health and safety of all of our clients, staff and business partners. At the current time, we have had no direct impact from COVID-19 (commonly known as Coronavirus.)
To keep our staff and clients safe, we are asking you to reschedule appointments if any of the following situations would apply to you:
- You have traveled via public transportation (plane, bus, train) in the last 14 days.
- You have had a possible exposure to someone with Coronavirus.
- You are not feeling well
In addition, we encourage you to help prevent the spread of disease by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after using the restroom and before eating or preparing food. We will ask all clients to wash their hands before starting therapy and have their temperature checked.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash can.
- Only clients receiving therapy are allowed into the therapy gym and we will be maintaining social distance (greater than six feet) between all clients receiving therapy. In addition, we are spreading out the timing of our therapy visits to decrease the number of clients in the clinic at any one time.
As always, we will continue to disinfect all surfaces and changes linens after each patient visit, wash our hands between patients and follow all of our infection control policies as mandated by Health and Human Services, the CDC and our company policies. In addition, we will be monitoring the health of our staff (including temperature checks) and will be asking additional screening questions each visit to help minimize the spread of this virus. Please feel free to ask for more information.