Dear valued clients of RPI Therapy Services:
We want to provide you with our current plans regarding our efforts to limit the potential exposure to and spread of COVID-19. We are monitoring the constant developments on this virus in our region and making decisions based on these developments in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our top priority is the health and safety of all of our clients, staff and business partners. At the current time, we have had no direct impact from COVID-19 (commonly known as Coronavirus.)
In an abundance of caution, we are asking you to reschedule appointments if any of the following situations would apply to you:
- You have been to China, South Korea, Iran or anywhere in Europe in the last 14 days.
- You have had a possible exposure to someone with Coronavirus.
- You are not feeling well
In addition, we encourage you to help prevent the spread of disease by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after using the restroom and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash can.
As always, we will continue to disinfect all surfaces and change linens after each patient visit, wash our hands between patients and follow all of our infection control policies as mandated by Health and Human Services, the CDC and our company policies. In addition, we will be monitoring the health of our staff and will be asking additional screening questions each visit to help minimize the spread of this virus. Please feel free to ask for more information.