November 3, 2020
Dear Valued Clients of RPI Therapy Services:
It has been a while since we last reached out to you. We hope that you and your families are healthy and safe. At this time, we want to provide you with an update regarding our efforts to limit the potential exposure to and spread of COVID-19. We are monitoring ongoing developments on this virus in our region and making decisions based on these developments in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We continue to work with our Infectious Disease Physician/Consultant to guide us through these unchartered waters. Our top priority is the health and safety of all of our clients, staff and business partners.
RPI Therapy Services is here to help with any of your therapy needs. Our offices are still open with meticulous cleaning and precautionary measures. We can also provide Telehealth services for those that prefer to shelter in place. Many of our patients have found this service extremely valuable and it allows them to remain in their homes while continuing to participate in their therapy program. Our priority is to help you reach your therapeutic goals while minimizing any possible decline in function related to decreased activity levels.
To keep our staff and patients safe, we are asking you to reschedule appointments if any of the following situations would apply to you:
- You have had a possible exposure to someone with Coronavirus.
- You are not feeling well.
In addition, we encourage you to help prevent the spread of disease by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after using the restroom and before eating or preparing food. We will ask all clients to wash their hands before starting therapy.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash can.
- Only clients receiving therapy are allowed into the therapy gym and we will be maintaining social distance (greater than six feet) between all clients receiving therapy. In addition, we are spreading out the timing of our therapy visits to decrease the number of clients in the clinic at any one time. We have ample space, private rooms and cubicles in our clinics to ensure appropriate social distancing.
As always, we will continue to disinfect all surfaces and change linens after each patient visit, wash our hands between patients and follow all of our infection control policies as mandated by Health and Human Services and the CDC. All staff and patients are wearing masks during treatments. In addition, we continue to monitor the health of our staff and will be asking all patients additional screening questions to help minimize the spread of this virus. Please feel free to ask for more information.
We care greatly for all of you and want to assure you that we will always here for you in time of need. Please stay healthy and safe and contact us if you have any questions or concerns or if you would like more information about a virtual Tele-Health or E-Visit.
Clayton Office: 314-644-1978
Creve Coeur Office: 314-991-1978