Our Neuropathy Program is for patients experiencing painful circulatory problems causing numbness and pain in their extremities that interfere with sleep, their ability to walk and do activities that they enjoy.
Depending on their needs, neuropathy program therapy may include any or all of the following:
- Anodyne (Infrared Light Therapy)
- Stretching and strengthening exercises
- Balance and walking exercises
- Massage and other therapeutic modalities
- Sensory integrative techniques
To learn more about the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, check out our article .